Welcome Future Fremont Firebirds!
Student Shadow Days are designed to assist incoming 9th graders in learning more about Fremont High School before they start. Prospective students will shadow a student leader, go to their classes, learn about activities and sports, and meet other prospective students.
Shadow Day is on Monday, November 3, 2014.
To shadow a student, the Student Shadow Visit Form must be completed and submitted no later than Monday, October 12th. We may not be able to accommodate the requests of students whose forms are not submitted by the deadline.
If you have any questions, please email Jennifer Hernandez (Dean's Assistant) at email@example.com, or Dean Jay Lin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A sample Shadow Day follows our Monday schedule with slight modifications:
- 7:15--Parents should drop off students at the front of the school & bring them to the Main Office.
- 8:00 - 8:27--Students receive an introduction to FHS, and a brief overview of the day and materials received.
- 8:30 - 11:40--8th graders meet their Fremont partner for the day and follow them to 2nd - 4th blocks.
- 11:40 - 12:20--Lunch (students should bring a bag lunch with them & be prepared to eat on campus with their FHS partner student)
- 12:20 - 2:20--8th graders attend 5th & 6th blocks with their FHS partner
- 2:20 - 3:00--8th graders debrief with Guidance Counselors & the Admin Team to ask questions and share information about their experiences.
- 3:00 - 3:15--Parents should pick up their student at the front of the school.
What should students bring?
- A pen or pencil
- A bag lunch or money
- Brunch is $2.25 for a full meal or $2.00 for an entrée
- Lunch is $3.75 for a full meal or $3.00 for an entrée