TIMELINE for GRAD NIGHT!!!
9:00–9:30p.m. Students start REPORTING TO LARGE GYM before bus loading-CRITICAL check-in required and STUDENT IDs mandatory (bids not needed); cannot board bus without going to gym
10:00 p.m. Final boarding and bus departure from FHS parking lot
5:00 a.m. Busses leaving Boomers
6:00/6:15 a.m. Busses arriving; senior gifts and breakfast available outside large gym and in lobby
Rules of the Night
The following rules have been stated on the back of the students’ bid cards AND are reiterated here in case the bids have not left their envelopes:
You must ride our buses to and from Boomers-
· Drop off is at the FHS front parking lot on Sunnyvale-Saragota Road.
· It is recommended that you leave your car at home as there is no overnight security for cars left in the school parking lot and you will be very tired the next morning and may not feel up to driving.
Bring your student ID. This is actually what gets you in, proves you are registered. The bid is not what gets you in; that is a personal “receipt” for your records.
Be on time. Buses will not wait.
Zero Tolerance disciplinary rules apply to Grad Night:
· Leave any items at home that you know will not be allowed.
· Consumption of alcohol or any illegal drug will not be tolerated before or during the event.
· You and your possessions may be inspected prior to boarding the buses.
· Boomers has very strict behavior policy and any individual identified as violating Grad Night policy will be prohibited from boarding the bus or entering Boomers.
· There are NO in and out privileges at Boomers.
· Have fun and be responsible!
Bring a sweatshirt or some other outerwear:
· You may want to bring a change of clothes or a small towel if you are planning on going on the bumper boats.
· Note that Go-Karts require secured shoes.
· Dress casual.
You may bring your own camera and phone: Keep in mind that Boomers is not responsible for any loss of personal property
Do not bring food or drinks! The committee and Boomers have got you totally covered for food and drinks all night and morning!!!
Thanks for reviewing these! Our theme remains, have a SAFE, SOBER and FUN evening!
Congratulations FHS Class of 2015!!!
Grad Night Committee 2015
FILL THE BUSSES!!
We still need you
The Grad Night Committee is seeking more parent volunteer help for upcoming aspects of the evening, including: on-campus bid sales (see related information on this site), assistance with the breakfast (morning after Grad Night), fundraising from businesses and other tasks. This is the last school event of your child’s high school career, so help us make it a great one by helping out where you can! Donations towards assisting students who need scholarships to attend is also a great way to volunteer so if you can, send a check or sponsor a student for $55-$65 and either send it in with your student to the office with “FHS Grad Night 2015” on the check and on the outside of an envelope. To volunteer on any of the above activities, send an email to FHSGradNight@yahoo.com and please “cc” Jennifer Hanlon at email@example.com. Many hands make light work!
Parents: to sign up for bid sales, please use this sign-up sheet.
Plans Are Well Underway
Plans for Grad Night 2015 kicked off last fall and continue to be organizing around the theme of creating another fun, safe and sober evening/morning event for the Class of 2015! After the graduation ceremony on June 4, Seniors will meet at the gym at 9:30 p.m. before heading out to the busses to Boomers Family Entertainment Center in Livermore. Chaperones and security will be with the seniors the entire night. (Parents are not chaperones.)
Students will be at Boomers from 11:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. spending time doing some or all of the following: Laser tag; inflatable Sumo wrestling, Go –Kart driving, miniature golf, bumper boats, Casino games (1:00 – 4:00), video games, inflatable sumo wrestling, velcro wall sticking, a D.J. spinning tunes, a photo booth to get pictures of you and your pals, a caricature artist and of course there will be real food (taco truck), fun snacks and soft drinks all night long!! New this year: breakfast treats when you get back to FHS parking lot (approximately 6:00 a.m.).