ONE MORE WEEK TO BUY TICKETS!
FRIDAY, May 20, is the last day to buy your Grad Night ticket!
Grad Night Tickets on Sale at the Student Store
Tickets for Grad Night 2016 are now on sale at the Student Store on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays until May 17.
Tips for purchasing your ticket:
1) Tickets will be sold at a table outside the Student Store.
2) Bring your STUDENT ID.
3) Bring $80 (cash or check made out to FHS Grad Night).
4) Bring a liability waiver signed by a parent, if you are under 18, or yourself, if you are already 18 (be sure to have ID to prove it!). (Print out the waiver below.)
5) Purchase early AND WITH YOUR FRIENDS to secure a spot on the same bus as your friends.
Scholarships: Please see Ms. Mojoli for scholarship information.
What happens on Grad Night?
After a little quality time with friends and family after your exhilarating graduation ceremony:
- Come to the front parking lot at school by 9:45 PM to meet the busses.
- Students will be checked in and loaded onto their assigned bus (assigned when the ticket was purchased). THERE WILL BE NO CHANGES IN BUS ASSIGNMENTS! Make sure you go with your friends to buy your Grad Night tickets to get assigned to the same bus!
- Busses will leave Fremont by 10:30 with chaperones on board.
- Busses arrive in San Francisco and students will board the Hornblower Boat and depart by midnight.
- After 3 hours of amazing fun on the Bay, the boat will dock and students will board back on the busses to head back home.
- Students should arrive back at Fremont after 4 AM.
On board the boat, students can partake in the following:
- Dancing with a live DJ
- Food buffet
- Candy buffet
- Photo "booth" to get pictures with friends on a souvenir print out
- Casino (no real money, but fun just the same)
If you have more questions, please contact Marissa Kacmarsky at email@example.com.