FHS Facility Use Request
In order to request the use of Fremont High School's facilities it will be necessary to complete an Application and Permit for Use of District Facilities. This information can be found on the FUHSD Facility website. Complete the application fully and email or fax it to Cheryl Stockhaus. If the date(s) requested is available an FHS administrator will sign the application and forward it to the District Office.
Part of the application process, depending on the group, use and need of the facility, fees and insurance may be required. Each individual facility request may be required to provide a Certificate of Insurance, possibly additional insurance, and proof of non-profit status. Examples of these forms and fees can also be found on the FUHSD Facility website. Thank you for inquiring about the use of Fremont High School's facilities.
Small and Large Gymnasiums
- An approved use permit is REQUIRED for every use of any district facility after the facility’s normal hours or for activities other than the facility’s primary purpose.
- The District reserves the right to charge for additional expenses related to the use of facilities.
- Special Shift is considered to be Friday after 6 pm, Saturdays, Sundays and any overtime. (4-hour minimum charge applies)
- Activities scheduled outside the normal workday/week require the presence of a custodian to open, maintain care over, clean and close the facility.
- Facilities Manager shall have discretion over the staffing required for each use.
- A district employee is required on site during all permits for use of district buildings.