WELCOME TO THE FREMONT HIGH SCHOOL
PARENT-TEACHER-STUDENT ASSOCIATION (PTSA)
The PTSA plays an important and collaborative role at Fremont High School. It is a great way for parents to get involved at school (and parent involvement is just as important in high school as it is in elementary school). The Fremont PTSA provides:
- A communication link between parents and the school
- Support for many school activities
- Opportunities for parents to get connected to the school and its staff
- Important services to students
- Parent education on a number of areas affecting teenagers and their families
Some of the Benefits of joining the PTSA include:
- Having a voice in your school community
- Establishing relationships with school administrators, teachers, parents and students
- Gaining information concerning legislative issues affecting your child’s education
- Getting the Daily Bulletin emailed to you directly
Come Join Us!
The best way to hear about parent activities and see how you can help our school is to attend one of our meetings.
If you need help, contact email@example.com.
The Executive Board meets monthly and all parents, students and staff are welcome to attend.
Three times each year we will hold a General Association meeting. Again, all parents, students and staff are welcome to attend. These three meetings are scheduled for Thursday evenings.
All our meeting dates are listed here.
You can join the PTSA at any time. You can download a membership form here. The cost to join is $10 per member. These membership dues are used to fund the programs offered by PTSA throughout the year.
Donations are of course always welcome ! You can now donate online with any Credit Card or PayPal Account by clicking here.
Fremont High PTSA is a tax-exempt nonprofit organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
This exemption applies to all the California State PTA’s constituent organizations.
IRS EIN: 94-2852575