A bus pass application must be completed and signed by the student and parent or guardian for students to receive their bus pass. Only students who live within the bus pass boundaries set by the Fremont Union High School District will qualify to receive a bus pass:
- Due to increasing costs, students will now be required to contribute $15.00 for a monthly bus pass. Free bus passes will be given out to students who qualify.
- Attendance policies do apply; please review the tardy and truancy rules so that you do not lose your rights to a bus pass.
- Students must pre-pay at the ASB office by the 25th of each month. Those who pre-pay will receive passes in their classrooms.
- Bus passes are NOT distributed for June and August.
- Unfortunately, neither the school nor the district can replace lost or stolen bus passes.