Students who are taking AP classes next year need to attend an AP Course Meeting at lunch for each course they enrolled in that is listed below. If you miss the lunch meeting, please see the teacher(s) listed in the attached document. See Ms. Riehl if you have any questions.
Meetings will occur on the following days:
- AP English Literature (for seniors): Monday, May 21 in the Small Auditorium
- AP Sciences are on Wednesday, May 23 with Biology in Room 136, Chemistry in Room 138, & Physics in Room 93
- AP US History: Friday, May 25 in the Small Auditorium
- AP Music Theory: Tuesday, May 29 in the Band Room
- AP Computer Science: Wednesday, May 30 in the Small Auditorium
- AP English Language (for juniors): Thursday, May 31 in Room 86
- AP World Languages are on Friday, June 1 with Chinese in Room 7, French in Room 20, Japanese in Room 22, and Spanish in Room 21
Please note that AP Government & Politics, AP Microeconomics, AP Calculus AB & BC, and AP Statistics will not be holding course preview meetings.